Friday 6 March 2009

a fresh start...

So I haven't blogged in quite some time, in fact I actually closed the blog for a while. But now I'm ready to start again, turn over a new leaf and begin posted some good stuff.

The first thing I need to decide on is a new name. To be honest 'brickers' ultimate (frisbee) ramblings' is a bit of a lame title and was only ever meant to be a short term thing. Right now I'm not feeling particularly inspired but over the next couple of weeks I'll try to come up with something a little less clunky. If anyone out there has any ideas please let me know.

Probably more important is fresh content, some good new posts - I think I'm going to post some tournament reports written by my friend and very able captain Adnan. I'm also going to do a write-up of UK uni nationals next weekend (it should be quite an event).
I want to start posting lots of tournament results that I deem significant. This includes club and college competitions from both sides of the pond.
I might do some more team profiles but that will have to wait.

All in all my intention is to write more and try and make (insert name here) into a better blog than it ever was before.

No comments: