Friday 6 March 2009

my first lot of results

EMO invitiational - this is the first year that EMO (east midland open) have hosted this tournament and it showcased some of the A and B tour club teams, mixed in with some of the better uni teams as well as a unknown team from across the channel.

1. Iznogood - CHAMPIONS
2. Brighton
3. The Brown
4. Sharks
5. emo
6. Devon
7. Leeds
8. Release
9. Bears - PLATE WINNERS
10. Vision
11. Haze
12. Kent
13. Steal
14. Flyght Club

The french team won and emo didn't do as well as I expected. Brighton showed that as usually they are tough to beat and the reformed oxford team - sharks - staked a claim in the A tour. That's my interpretation of the results. I wasn't there so I wouldn't like to make any more assumptions.

2 comments:

Richard Shelmerdine said...

Like my own team, Devon, EMO were missing a bunch of players. I'm sure many others were too. I think the final placings should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Brickers said...

Thanks for the info!